I made these bats a few years ago on my old blog. They were pretty popular, so I thought I'd add them on this blog too. These are super easy and inexpensive to make.
1) Click HERE to download my PDF bat pattern.
2) Print Pattern.3) Cut out pattern and trace bats onto black stiff felt, or black card-stock.
4) Cut bats from felt or card-stock.
5) Glue a square piece of paper or card-stock to the back of the bat. This will make hanging the bats using masking tape easier.6) hang from mantel, ceiling, stair railings, & etc. (I used masking tape to adhere the bats to my wall and fireplace mantel.
7) Optional: I folded each side of the bat to the center to make them look like they are flying.