Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Camping in San Diego

We headed down to San Diego for a few days with my mom, my sister, and her family.

We've never been camping on the beach and thought it would be fun to try. It was fun. The campground we stayed at had some nice swimming pools and hot tubs. It also had a playground. Plus it was right on the San Diego Bay.

There was a wild bachelor party with lots of drunk guys in attendance that happened 2 feet from our tent. It went on until 3:30 AM Sunday morning. then we listened to what seemed like a synchronized chorus of loud snoring the rest of the night. Other than that incident, I'd highly recommend camping on the beach.

 
During the day, the girls had fun exploring Balboa park with their cousins.




Old Town San Diego was one of my favorite spots. I just loved these stairs.


We played at the beach.


Lily loved the street performers.
It ended up being a really fun road trip!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!!! I miss the ocean.

    ReplyDelete