Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Over the river, and through the woods

I threw a Little Red Riding Hood birthday party for my daughter last month. 
Her name is Lily, so I made a book through blurb called, "Lily Red Riding Hood."
 

 
 
 My little sister made a Big Bad Wolf Pinata filled with candy and prizes for the kids.
 We read stories, played games, ate some cake, and opened presents. My mom made Little Red Riding Hood capes for each girl to take home, and I made a basket party favor filled with home made bread, a juice box, apple, and a treat for the girls to take home.
 A little neighbor girl brought these adorable home made puppets as a gift.







4 comments:

  1. Too cute you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and cute. I am sure your daughter.and friends were thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the drawings and the wolf especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're definitely the cutest, Holly Brooke Jones. Thank you! Definitely! :)

    ReplyDelete